Winter, love it or hate it? Right now I'm hating it, the kids are sick, I'm sick, Hubby goes away today leaving me sick with sick kids. I wish I was a bear and could hibernate for winter and avoid all the colds and flu that go along with the season. The best bit to hibernating however would be waking up skinny in time for summer!
The good part about winter (and the reason I don't get to summer skinny) is eating yummy, warming food. Tonight I'm going to try On the Sunny Side's Osso Buco in my new slow cooker, I'll let you know how it goes!
2 comments:
I hate summer more because I just don't do shorts. Hope you're all feeling better soon x
I hate winter too. HATE it! The only benefit is the food. Hope the Osso Bucco turned out nice :)
Post a Comment