![]() |
| Image from here |
Are you one of those people walking around at the moment, all bleary eyed from being up all night watching some dudes in tight lycra ride their bikes up and down some really steep hills??? I'm not! I'm all for being patriotic that an Aussie has won it, but I'm quite happy to get up in the morning and check the internet for the happenings of the previous night's action.
Same goes for any sport really. Hubby is not a mad sport fanatic (thank goodness!), but will sometimes watch the rugby (union) if it just happens to be on, not too late at night. I'll watch about 5 minutes with him and then go check the internet to see who has won - living in WA it seems that just about every game on free-to-air TV is delayed telecast.
So, although I'm really only interested in the end result and would never bother to actually sit through hours of sport for the fun of it, I cannot just go and read the last page of a book before reading all the rest first.
What about you? Do you only care about the end result? Can you read the end of a book first?

1 comment:
I'm a highlights reel kinda girl. Well after seeing the results live tweeted of course
Post a Comment