I knew something was wrong yesterday when Monkey Boy didn't eat any breakfast. And then at Playgroup he didn't eat any morning tea - he is usually the first to sit down and last to leave. He seemed mostly OK, but wasn't his usual happy self. We left Playgroup early and came home where he sat quietly on the lounge to watch a bit of telly. And then I heard the noise that we all dread - the sound of a small person vomiting (well the sound of anyone vomiting really). So for the rest of the day he didn't really eat very much. By bedtime he seemed like he was on the improve and we all went to bed hoping for a quiet night.
He came in to our room at about 1am for a cuddle and went quickly back to sleep, I carried him back to bed. Then again at 3am he came in declaring that he wanted breakfast. I explained that it was the middle of the night and to go back to bed, which he did (or so I thought......). I really should have got up to go and check, but somehow sleep got the better of me.
When Hubby got up this morning he went in to check on Monkey Boy, he wasn't in his bed, he wasn't under his bed, he wasn't in the cupboard, he wasn't sleeping behind his change table (which he has done), in fact he was nowhere in his room. So Hubby looked in the other rooms of the house, nowhere. Next place to look, the kitchen, and look what he found in the pantry.....
The poor little boy had gone looking for his breakfast at 3am and then fallen asleep in the pantry, buried in boxes of cereal! It can't have been comfortable!
Luckily he seems much better today, fingers crossed!
2 comments:
Oh the poor little baby! I hope he's feeling better today.
But Bwahahahaha... I LOVE that you took photos before you woke him up. Now you're turning into a REAL blogger ;)
Oh my goodness. It might not have been comfortable, but it sure is adorable!
Post a Comment