Are there jobs in your house that are left to the man-of-the-house? (Apologies if my assumption that you my dear reader have a man-of-the-house is not relevant or somehow offensive)
One of the jobs that gets left to Hubby in our house is the "taste test" of anything that might be of slightly dubious age and quality in the fridge. As I asked him the other day to taste and see if he thought that something was still OK I wondered why I ask him? Is it because he has a stronger stomach than me and could handle the tasting of a bit of off cream/milk/other? Is it because he tends to do the yuck jobs in our house, cleaning the cat litter tray and cleaning up vomit and the like? Is it because he loves me so much he wouldn't want me to suffer?
How about you? What do you leave for your man-of-the-house, and why do you think he does it?
1 comment:
Cleaning up dog poo. I will not do it... even though it was me who desperately wanted a dog.
Post a Comment