Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Memory Loss

Today Miss Ellie was commenting about how good her memory is and it is actually quite good! You know when you play a game with your kids and you let them win? Well, when we play "memory" (that card game where you turn over two cards and try and get a match) she absolutely kicks my butt, there's no chance of me "letting" her win, I couldn't stop her! And she was saying that her memory is better than Monkey Boy's, because he is only little and she's bigger, and that his would get better as he gets older, but not too old, because then your memory starts to go a bit funny (this is from listening to her Grandpa say that his memory is not very good). So I asked her at what age she thought her memory would start to go bad, "um" she says "maybe when I'm like 10".

2 comments:

Sannah said...

oh! Cute! 10 is SO old!!
I love when you get a glimpse into their perception of things like that.
xx sannah

Tamsyn said...

Kids say the sweetest things :)